Today on Millennial Playbook Podcast we are joined by millennial blogger, Nicole Booz. She is the Editor and Chief at GenTwenty, 20 something guide to life .
What are some tips you would give to another millennial?
- Done is better than perfect, because you can always go back and fix things
- Step outside your comfort zone and constantly challenge yourself to be able to learn
- The faster you get things wrong the sooner you will get them right
- You can decide want you want your problems and priorities to be, get passed it and focus on the big picture
What are some must read books?
- Happiness of Pursuit by Chris Guillebeau
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Leave your Mark by Aliza Licht
- Aliza Licht was from Nicole’s Alma mater
What tips do you have for work/life balance?
- You need to take care of yourself to be able to give your best self
- Respect your own boundaries to be able to get things done for yourself, so maybe not saying no, buy saying not right now
- Your journey is your own journey, and find your own self confidence
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- Tricks for Navigating the New Economy as a Millennial - January 18, 2018
- Tricks to balancing your full time jobs and side hustle - January 11, 2018
- 5 Tips To Building Authentic Relationships as a Millennial - January 4, 2018