On this episode of Millennial Playbook Podcast, we are joined by Niels Reib. Niels is a career branding specialist, a GenXer and shares with us how to develop our passions and how to effectively use LinkedIn to build meaningful relationships.
You can download this episode from Stitcher or iTunes or listen below to hear all of his advice.
- Engage! Join groups of your interest and share with them and be helpful to the other people in groups
- When you connect with someone make sure to write a personal message
- Create a template to use for the personal message you are going to send on LinkedIn so it is always available when making connections
- It is about building relationships and being able to help each other out
- Need to have more than LinkedIn profile for career need to have a website
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Forbes Contributor, Professional Trainer, Speaker and Career Coach at Everything's Not OK and That's OK
Alissa Carpenter offers professional development and career exploration to companies, alumni groups, student advising units, and individuals across the country. She works to enhance team communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills with an upbeat personality and true passion for working with others to set and achieve goals.Alissa has an MEd in Social and Comparative Analysis in Education, is a Gallup-Certified Clifton Strengths Coach and is certified in the Strong Interest inventory.
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)