Career Development and Personal Growth
Are you ready to embrace that everything’s not OK and that’s OK? You’ll be amazed by how empowering it is to explore your career and/or your personal life. I know you can create a sense of purpose and set priorities, because I went through the same thing. And together we’re going to make a plan! I work with my clients one-on-one to help with career discovery, professional development, personal growth, transitioning into the workplace, and more! People come to me because they:
- Feel overwhelmed by the job search process
- Worried about an upcoming interview
- Nervous about negotiating a salary or looking for a raise in their current job
- Have a few job offers on the table and unsure which one to choose
- Started a new job and want to make a good impression
- Feel stuck, bored, or exhausted in their current job and want to make a change
- Feel lost, hopeless and not confident in their professional self
- Struggle to find a project or interest area that excites them
- And many other reasons.
Whatever the reason, I want to help!
Together, we’ll create a plan of action to give you a sense of purpose. This plan could include:
- Establishing your personal and professional priorities
- Creating your personal brand and updating your resume and cover letter
- Learning crucial interviewing techniques that play off of your unique strengths
- Gaining the confidence to ask for what you’re worth in a salary negotiation
- Establishing what occupations and industries align with your interests
- Learning essential skills to be successful through a job transition
- Setting clear, attainable and realistic goals that can be accomplished through your strengths
- Completing the Strong Interest Inventory, StrengthsFinder, and/or Myers-Briggs Type Indicator based on your professional goals
Sign up for a free consultation to get started. If you’re still unsure if one-on-one coaching is right for you, that’s ok! You can sign up for my free six-day email course, Am I In the Right Job?
With me as your coach, we will start with a FREE consultation to DISCOVER your goals and challenges.
Alissa was an asset in brainstorming how to use both the strengths and my yet-to-be-developed characteristics in my daily life. She took the time to get to know me and understand what my true values and purpose in life which allowed her to help guide me in the right direction in my personal, academic, and professional lives. She set me up well to enter into interviews confidently and prepared.
Millennial Expert | Training Consultant | Leadership Development
Corporate Training, Employee Engagement and Career Coaching
I’m a certified professional coach and employee development facilitator who specializes in how to engage and retain Millennial workers. I have a master’s degree in Social and Comparative Analysis in Education, am a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, and am certified in the Strong Interest Inventory® and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®. I have more than a decade of experience working with Millennials and GenZ populations at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, The Pennsylvania State University, and other institutions.
I partner with organizations to improve employee engagement, increase productivity, and create team building programs; and I continue my work with universities to increase alumni engagement. One of my most popular topics focuses on the differences between Millennial workers and older generations. Read more about my background.