On this week’s episode of Humanize Your Workplace, we chat all about team creativity. One of the biggest concerns of some of my clients is their teams ability to think on the spot and come up with new ideas. I share examples of how we were able to push teams forward and what you can do to enhance creativity amongst your team.
This week try:
- Having your team pre-brainstorm before sessions
- Design thinking
- Sending a very clear agenda with personalized emails sharing what you want people to contribute
- Build on people’s suggestions
She provides training, consulting, and speaking services to organizations all over the world. She has an MEd in Social and Comparative Analysis in Education from the University of Pittsburgh and is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. Her work helps to bridge communication gaps across generations, job functions, and geographies, and she has worked with organizations ranging from non-profits to multi-billion-dollar enterprises. She has delivered a TEDx talk on authentic workplace communication, and has been featured in media outlets including Forbes, ABC, FOX, and CBS. Her book, Humanize Your Workplace (Career Press), is set to release next year.
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- What You Need to Know About Baby Boomer Spending Habits - October 12, 2019
- Why Everyone Should Network Both In and Outside Their Organizations - October 8, 2019
- 3 Myths About the Millennial Consumer - October 3, 2019