Happy Spring Friends! To celebrate the start of the spring season, Fiorenzea of FiorenzaRossini.com and I are hosting an Instagram Challenge!
We’ve created 1 week worth of photo prompts, starting 29th March. These prompts were selected as a fun project to celebrate the start of a new season, share our self-care practices with one another, and to get to know each other in a meaningful way.
Fiorenza and I are full-time advocate of personal growth, development and happiness, and our goal is to create a meaningful and engaged community which shares these values.
This mini Instagram challenge will be a great way for everyone to share a little of their own creativity and happiness, and to get to know each other through the hashtag (#springlove2017)! We hope you’ll join in on the fun!
The prompts are in the image below and are totally up to your interpretation!
Have fun with it and be inspired!
- Follow @fiorenza_rossini and @notokthatsok on Instagram
- Follow the prompt of the day.
- Tag your photos with #springlove2017
I’ll also be sharing my favorites on the blog and link them back to you! Wahoo!
If you don’t have an Instagram account, no worries.. it’s super easy! Just head here to open a free account.
Feel free to share the image and this post with others! Let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Alissa Carpenter (see all)
- Hey Millennials! Here are 8 Ways You Can Get That Promotion This Year - March 23, 2018
- Saving for Retirement As a Millennial - March 20, 2018
- 9 Easy Ways To protect yourself from identity theft - March 13, 2018