Leadership Training For New and Future Leaders
Leadership Essentials: Nine-Week Course
All leaders have untapped strengths and talents but optimizing and navigating them may be challenging. The Leadership Essentials program provides the tools, tactics and resources needed to build collaborative, sustainable, engaging and productive organizational leaders. As part of this program, each participant will take the StrengthsFinder assessment to reveal their top five talents. From there, we will identify and create a plan to leverage leadership talents and better manage areas of opportunity and growth.
The nine-week program format is flexible and is typically taken weekly over a ten-week period with a break between the eighth and ninth week.
Leadership Essentials can be delivered in person or virtually via Zoom.
- Identify crucial leadership opportunities, strengths, and talents
- Improve communication across functional areas
- Learn practical skills, time management applications and work values to develop your own leadership style
- Improve employee engagement and advocacy for increased productivity
- Navigate leading under pressure
- Learn effective strategies to motivate and build trust among employees
Nine Sessions (Two and a Half Hours each)
- Foundations of Leadership
- Uncovering Your Natural Talents
- Navigating Change Management
- SMART Goal Setting For You and Your Team / Holding Effective and Efficient Meetings
- The Future of Work and Collaboration / Being Proactive with Employee Engagement
- Accountability Starts with You
- Handling Conflict and Performance Issues
- Team Learning and Final Projects