Leadership Training For New and Future Leaders
Leadership Essentials: Nine-Week Course
All leaders have untapped strengths and talents but optimizing and navigating them may be challenging. The Leadership Essentials program provides the tools, tactics and resources needed to build collaborative, sustainable, engaging and productive organizational leaders. As part of this program, each participant will take the StrengthsFinder assessment to reveal their top five talents. From there, we will identify and create a plan to leverage leadership talents and better manage areas of opportunity and growth.
The nine-week program format is flexible and is typically taken weekly over a ten-week period with a break between the eighth and ninth week.
Leadership Essentials can be delivered in person or virtually via Zoom.
- Identify crucial leadership opportunities, strengths, and talents
- Improve communication across functional areas
- Learn practical skills, time management applications and work values to develop your own leadership style
- Improve employee engagement and advocacy for increased productivity
- Navigate leading under pressure
- Learn effective strategies to motivate and build trust among employees
Nine Sessions (Two and a Half Hours each)
- Foundations of Leadership
- Uncovering Your Natural Talents
- Navigating Change Management
- SMART Goal Setting For You and Your Team / Holding Effective and Efficient Meetings
- The Future of Work and Collaboration / Being Proactive with Employee Engagement
- Accountability Starts with You
- Handling Conflict and Performance Issues
- Team Learning and Final Projects
INTERESTED IN OUR TRAININGS? GREAT, SCHEDULE A CALL.
Millennial Expert I Training I Consultant I Leadership Development
I work directly with organizations and their leaders to bridge communication barriers between teams, generations, geography, and job functions; providing my clients with a strategic communication plan. I use my certifications (StrengthsFinder, MBTI and Strong Interest Inventory) across industries including: broadcasting, medical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, industrial, education and government.
I have had the opportunity to work with non-profits to Fortune 500 companies and get to the bottom of pain points with employees (entry level to senior executives). I do this by providing a space for them to come together and learn from one another. It’s during these training sessions and speaking engagements that I continue to bring to light that employees of all levels and backgrounds are looking to do good work, develop within their roles, and enhance the organization’s mission. I provide strategies to communicate their needs, wants, and expectations in ways that each individual can understand and implement.
My expertise has been featured in media outlets such as Forbes, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, Moneyish and more. I come to every training and speaking engagement with an upbeat personality and true passion for wanting the audience and their organizations to get to the next level. But don’t take it from me, my clients experiences of our work together, truly says it all.